Wednesday, August 24, 2005

its been a while since i last updated. anyway, after much talk with mates in soccer and thinking, i decided to stay on in soccer and try managaing my seriously lousy studies. i hope i can promote and still take 4 subs next year. promos are just fucking 30 days away. i cant wait for it all to be over.

yesterday i sadly lost my phone. all my photos, videos, messages everything. all gone. and the way i lost it is just retarded. here's a summary: i left it on my lap on the bus and fell asleep and only woke up at the interchange. where i realised i didnt have my phone. and then i called it again and again, until finally this asswipe picked it up. and said that someone sold him my phone for 300, and i could buy it back for 350 so he would make a profit. MOFO. anyway after talking to my dad, who was against the idea of calling the police to help retrieve the phone, i told him i didnt have 350. he asked me how much i have. i just said the first one that came to my mind. 20 bucks. and that fucker said...20...okay..can..just to confirm what he meant by can, i asked 20 for my phone back? and he then said, 'no, i can make more money somewhere else.' swithced off my phone and i seriously hope he rots in hell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)